Payments and Refunds
Pickazo, is the development division of Syslint Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. At Pickazo web/mobile development projects usually compromise two components: Design and Development. Web design includes the initial website mock-up and layout design. Web development includes CMS/Blog implementation, eCommerce solution, and custom PHP/Python coding.
We accept payments via credit cards, paypal and Bank wire transfer. All payments must be given 100% upfront before starting the work.
- When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
- When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
- If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
- If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
Method of payment
After agreeing the project Proposal, 40% of the total amount should be paid prior to start of the project and remaining 60%
should be paid as 30% after completion of the 1st Phase of the project and remaining 30% after completion of the Project.
Payment Can be made through
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended and terminated without notice. A $50 charge back fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
You are entitled to get 100% refund of the upfront payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- You are not satisfied with initial design mock-up.
- We didn't start your project at all or we're unable to start soon.
- We are unable to complete the project as per the project's specifications.
- You want to cancel the project within 24 hours of making payment.
No refund will be given if:
- You have already approved the design.
- The project delays are caused by lack of communication from your end.
- Abusive orders and Frauds.